Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The 2010 Boise Holiday Parade

This last Saturday, I got to be in the Boise Holiday Parade! The parade went right through the heart of downtown Boise and was televised by News Channel 7. The snow was really coming down the entire time the parade was happening, which added to the Christmas spirit! Although I was not able to use the convertible top of the gorgeous red car that was rented to me by Image Auto Rent and Sales, I still got to wave out of the front seat of the car window.

The parade was all great fun and really got me into the Christmas spirit! I enjoyed being a part of this beautiful Idaho tradition and meeting new people.

Thank you to those who worked so hard for months to make this parade a success!

Your friend,
Katy Lootens
MIOT 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment