Saturday, December 25, 2010

Winter Gardens Aglow

Last weekend, Miss Idaho and I went caroling at the Idaho Botanical Gardens in Boise during Winter Gardens Aglow! I had never been to the Botanical Gardens but have always wanted to go, so it was very special to go for the first time as an appearance. It ended up being the only day of the week that it snowed, which added an even more special touch to the evening:) Kylie and I sang several Christmas carols requested by our audience and even sang a few with the children in the crowd!

Seeing the happiness of the kids that sang with us is what made the night the most special. Even though Kylie and I couldn't remember the words of Frosty The Snowman to save our lives (ha!), we had lots of fun!
I can't wait to go and enjoy Winter Gardens Aglow next year!

Merry Christmas

Your Friend,
Katy
MIOT 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment