Sunday, March 6, 2011

Miss Capitol City Pageant

This Saturday I went to the Miss Capitol City/ Miss Central Idaho Pageant at the Red Lion Hotel in downtown Boise. I was extremely excited to find out that two contestants were in my MIOT Class of 2010, Whitney Wood and Shannon Rowe!!!! Both of them did AMAZING!!! Whitney ended up winning Miss Central Idaho and Shannon got First Runner Up!! I am so proud of you girls! I can't believe that Whitney will be a Miss Idaho contestant this year :) In the end, the big title of Miss Capitol City went to the beautiful Deidre Edmunds!!! The pageant was very fun. I was able to help the contestants backstage and crown the new titleholders!

I greatly look forward to The Miss Nampa / Tri-Counties Pageant coming up in two weeks at the Nampa Civic Center!!
Talk to you soon!

Your friend,
Katy
MIOT 2010


1 comment:

  1. Woo!!! Katy you're amazing :) I'd love to get ice cream with you sometime

    ReplyDelete