Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Miss Gem County Pageant: My First Appearance!!

Last Night I made my very first appearance as Miss Idaho Outstanding Teen at the Miss Gem County Pageant in Emmett! It was super exciting! It completely made my day when the sweetest little girls were coming up to me asking for MY autograph....I couldn't believe it! I was even announced as a guest at the pageant! I am really going to enjoy going to the local pageants and meeting up with friends and making new friends as well. Keili Satchwell said her farewell as Miss Gem County 2009. She was a class act, and beautiful as always. I wish her the best of luck in the amazing future she has ahead of her and hopefully she will continue to compete in the organization for the coming year! Last night 6 lovely contestants competed for the title of Miss Gem County and Miss Emmett 2010. In the end, Nicola Elliot was 1st runner up, Bailey Butcher was crowned Miss Emmett and Sarah Downs became Miss Gem County 2010! Bailey's platform is Keeping Music Alive in Schools, which is a major issue in locally in Idaho and a very important aspect to Idaho's youth. Sarah's platform is Mentoring Idaho's Children :) I know that myself and the organization are proud to have you both as a part of the sisterhood! Way to go girls!

Your Friend,
Katy
MIOT 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment