Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Weekend at Fred Meyers!

This weekend, Kylie and I got to promote the Fred Meyers' Sidewalk Sale and raffle in Garden City. We also promoted the Miss Idaho Organization while greeting people and signing autographs. It was very enjoyable to talk to the public in a very informal and everyday setting. I believe that you can learn something from every person you meet. This is the perfect year to take advantage of the surplus amounts of different people with much wisdom that God is putting before me to learn from.
There were many activities going on at Fred Meyers this weekend. We had the fun opportunity to be interviewed on live radio on 94.9 The River!

There was a small Corvette happening in the parking lot with some absolutely gorgeous cars!!

I am definitely a Fred Meyers fan, so spending two days at one was no hardship for me! Being gluten-free, they have a large health foods selection loaded with all sorts gluten-free goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment